[nobe-l] Questions regarding Powerschool and Google Classroom

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:17:13 UTC 2015

Craig,
  I am a Window Eyes girl, but Powerschool has always been inaccessible for
me in the gradebook portion. You are right that attendance is fine, but not
the gradebook.

Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it
seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then,
for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet
Beecher Stowe