[nobe-l] How AMC Stole Christmas

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 21:16:55 UTC 2015

Exactly the same thing happened to me.  My fiance and I went on
the day The Force Awakens came out, and we got the hearing
impaired headphones.  They did give us a free set of tickets, so
we're going to go back, but we watched it through with her
describing it for me--thankfully there weren't any people near us
that we bothered.  So far I've only gotten the right headphones a
third of the times I've gone and specifically asked like you if
they were the video description and not the sound boosting ones.