[nobe-l] SPSS Statistics Software Output

Butterfly lucca.marisa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:10:49 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can provide some guidance regarding JAWS navigation for
the SPSS v22 statistics software. I have applied to a PH.D program this
year, and the program contains several advanced statistics courses. I want
to make sure I know my accessibility limitations with the SPSS software
before I begin my first semester. Smile.

I am able to create output, but JAWS does not read the output. Does anyone
know how I can get JAWS to read output in SPSS v22?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marisa