[nobe-l] SPSS Statistics Software Output

Butterfly lucca.marisa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:42:49 UTC 2015

Hello Barth and Arthur,

Thanks for responding and providing some information. I have JAWS 15, and,
apart from output difficulties,  it works well with SPSS v22. I did come
across a page on the IBM SPSS website indicating that JAWS is not able to
read some outputs. The page mentioned there was a "tool in the toolbar" that
can be used to launch output in a browser and thus be read by JAWS.
Interestingly, the page did not specify was this "tool" was called, and I
can't find it. In fact, I JAWS doesn't seem to read the toolbar in Output
Viewer. Any hints?

It's good to know I will need to export output in order to read the results
and write an interpretation.

Thanks again,

Marisa