[nobe-l] Passing on a secret opportunity to honor someone we all know

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 16:16:34 UTC 2015

A chance to be part of a surprise gift for one of the most beloved narrators NLS has ever had. Read on.
Mitzi Friedlander is officially retiring
at the end of January.
American  Printing  House is throwing her a party and she is involve in the planning
of it. We in the studio want to do something special to SURPRISE her. We would love
to collect AUDIO mp3 files of greetings to compile for her. So many phones and computers
have that capability now. We want to keep
it a surprise.
If anyone would like to send a brief audio file (mp3) of well-wishing for Mitzi to
me that would be wonderful. A brief file can be sent directly to my email.
If people don't have the capability to do that, we would love to collect cards, letters
or emails. Then we could have one of our narrators read them. I would love to get
as many actual voices as possible because I think Mitzi would find it apropos since
SHE has been listened to so much!
Please pass this on if you will. And anyone can contact me any way below.(we may
be able to record  a greeting over my phone!)
Thank you very much!
Erin Jones
ej2roads at yahoo.com
502-403-6636
1026 East Oak Street
Louisville, KY 40204
Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe