[nobe-l] Introduction

Arthur Jacobs ajacobs633 at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 22:16:30 UTC 2015

I wonder if it is beneficial to break up this list, which is for blind educators (in any area), into separate lists focused on one area. I think it is good to have discussions as a group because we have the benefit of getting prospectives from a variety of experiences. I think this gives us a more robust resource to draw from.

Arthur Jacobs
Treasurer, NOBE

Sent from my iPhone