[nobe-l] blind nanny in training

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:47:56 UTC 2015

Thank you all for responding. Yes, I know being a nanny will be hard.
I was thinking of having DHS provide a driver for me, but perhaps I
need to consider this carefully again. One of you suggested becoming a
private tutor. That was the other career I suggested as a governess.
Surprisingly they still have those around. I do want to do something
in private childcare. They also have special needs nannies, nannies
that are specialized in working with children who have disabilities. I
thank you all.

Kayla