[nobe-l] Accessibility questions for teaching math to thesighted

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:27:29 UTC 2015

I'm glad that's not what I want to do. Did I tell you to contact tom
Ley? He teaches high school math though I no longer no where. Pam
Allen at LCB should be able to put you in touch. Your message sounds
like you were watching me teach math but I had an aide or two to write
on the board for me. I never liked performing math operations nor
trying to convey them. I don't think math is all that or all there is
either.