[nobe-l] blind nanny in training

Jewel herekittykat97 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:50:04 UTC 2015

I actually went back to school, which I had dropped out of before to be a full time nanny. I plan on becoming a teacher of the blind, and also I am starting my own nonprofit organization to bring needed technology to schools for the blind around the world.
Like I mentioned, my only qualifications to be a nanny were being certified in cpr, first aid, and sids. I also had four years experience.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone