[nobe-l] Quick OT Convention Question

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:29:21 UTC 2015

Hello List

Please excuse the off topic but I'm going to convention and have a dairy
allergy and am vegetarian which makes me basically vegan. I'm wondering if
anyone who is vegan or who knows about where vegans can eat at convention
could contact me off-list. I'm going to bring things for breakfast and lunch
but would love to know about what to do for dinner.

Also, if any adoptive parents or perspective adoptive parents would like to
connect at convention, please also write me off-list because I'd love to
make this happen. My email is I'm in the process of adopting and am eager to
connect with anyone who has done so.
michelle.creedy at gmail.com

Michelle

 <http://www.creedymj.legalshieldassociate.com/>