[nobe-l] Introduction

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:23:03 UTC 2015

Welcome. I too teach in public school, but in the corn fields of Indiana
versus the magnificence of California! Smile! What do you teach?

Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it
seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then,
for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet
Beecher Stowe