[nobe-l] PDF reading exploration results

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:25:25 UTC 2015

Hello,
  I investigated. On my computer, we have Adobe Pro 11. That is what works
so well in translating and reading the scanned PDFs. Thanks.

Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it
seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then,
for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet
Beecher Stowe