[nobe-l] National Braille Press Magazine

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Tue May 5 17:49:47 UTC 2015

Dear Nichole Moble,

What is the name of the magazine that National Braille Press puts out?  If I
want to see if something could be added in that magazine how can I contact
that person by email?  Also what formats does the magazine come in?

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Christine Chaikin President and CEO

Insightful Publications

Email: christine at in-sightful.com <mailto:christine at in-sightful.com>

Office: (808) 747-1006

Website: in-sightful.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli

Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/

Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F

(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).