[nobe-l] Memories From my Days in Public School

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:51:41 UTC 2015

Dear Members,

I would like to share what I remember from my days in public
school.  My journey began in Boston, Massachusetts where I
attended the Perkins School For The Blind as a toddler.  My
teacher came to our house and visited me there on a regular
basis.  My parents also worked with me on certain concepts when I
was a baby.  I remember having to wake up early to get ready for
school and catch the bus.  I had a long bus ride to school when
we first moved to Florida.  What do you remember about your
students in the public school system?