[nobe-l] outlook 365

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:08:51 UTC 2015

Hello,
I know this is not exactly related to education, but I was hoping
someone could help.  My company is switching to office 365 for
outlook only.  From what I gather, it is not the web version
since they told me that although they are migrating my outlook
2013 inbox, it will still look the same.  However, I was
wondering since it is outlook 365, are the keyboard commands
still the same as outlook 2013, such as control n for new
message, alt s to send a message, etc.? What about attaching and
saving files? Are these commands still the same or are they
different? If any of the commands are different, where would I
find a list of them?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay