[nobe-l] blind daycare teachers

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:30:46 UTC 2015

Yes, yes, I know. Not Kayla again. Sigh.

Okay, I get it, but this time it's not about the nanny thing. I found out
that there are special needs nannies for children with special needs and
agencies, plus it is a part of the child development degree at my college.
But, I do want to know about blind daycare teachers. Are there any here that
can give me tips and maybe mentor me? How do you do your work? Is there an
assistant in the classroom? Do you really need an assistant?

Home daycare owners, if you are out there, you can chime in, too. Preschool
teachers and other early childhood educators, so can you. I mean, I'd love
to teach blind children, but what's wrong with wanting to work with sighted
children, too? Feeling a bit discouraged, so I hope someone is out there.
Thanks;

Kayla