[nobe-l] Introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 19 01:20:02 UTC 2015

Hi,
Welcome. I'm thinking of going into education if I go back to school as a
grad student; I'm also interested in being a teacher's aid.
So I'm on this list. Are you low vision or blind? What is the interest in
speaking with specific types of educators?

I know we have a secondary english teacher here and hope she will talk to
you.

Your college is fairly near my state of VA; I'm taking elective classes at
Northern Virginia community college, Nova.
If you are blind or have low enough vision that you use a screen reader, I'm
interested to know if the
college in Montgomery county
has an accessible website particularly the library portion and if the
college provides accessible texts in a timely manner.

Also, if you want to meet lots of educators, you might want to try to attend
some chapter meetings to find them.

hth,
Ashley