[nobe-l] More Advice

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Sep 30 12:54:53 UTC 2015

Kayla, I work for the Wisconsin Center for the Blind which is our state's school for children who are blind or visually impaired. We have a number of educational assistants (teachers' aids) who are blind. Two of them work with students who have multiple disabilities. Their duties include getting them dressed in the morning, assisting with meals, transporting them back and forth to class, doing hands on, work in the class, and anything else that needs done. I'm sure there are others around the country. If I can help, please contact me off list.

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville WI  53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-758-6169 (fax)