[nobe-l] Question: iOS Voiceover for beginner child

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:34:52 UTC 2016

Hi,
	Sorry I took so long to reply to this.  The only thing I can
think of is the VoiceOver Practice portion of the iPad's Settings
menu.  Go to Settings, General, Accessibility, VoiceOver, and
VoiceOver Practice.  There are various lessons for the student to
do there.  He can do the entire tutorial, or do one lesson at a
time.  Hope this helps!