[nobe-l] Question about Teaching Music

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 01:11:26 UTC 2016

Greetings!
Do you read braille music code? If you are good with literary braille, then you won't have trouble learning braille music. You can then get books that you teach from in braille and have the print books for your sightd students. If you or someone you know has software from dancing dogs that will allow you to convert any sheet music into braille, so much the better. It will make you a much more versatile teacher. Don't let anybody tell you the braille music is too hard. It's a myth that sighted people like to spread.

Sent from my iPhone