[nobe-l] teaching writing and editing

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:33:44 UTC 2016

Hello,
A cheaper way to show them how to spell different words is to go to a $.99 only store and get foam alphabet puzzles. This is mainly how I learned how to write print. This is a good way to show students how to spell different words. You could also put magnets on the back of them if you wanted them to be magnetic, but I believe having four or five of The puzzles would be sufficient. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

Sent from my iPhone