[nobe-l] internet instructional ideas

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:46:15 UTC 2016

Thank you very much, Ashley. I want to teach people how to use assistive
technology on line. I would like to teach JAWS, NVDA, and Narrator for
Windows PC's, and Teach the iPhone and different Android phones. I
participate on many tech lists, and I help many people free over the phone
and by using Skype. The biggest question I have is how would people pay me
for my services if they are all around the world? I am doing the same thing
with Skype, and JAWS tandem. NVDA also has a remote add-on that lets you do
the same thing with NVDA as the JAWS tandem. If I were to do this as a
business, I am not sure how to receive payments from those around the world.
If you have any ideas, please let me know. I have a lot of tutoring
materials if you need some. Just let me know.
Take care,
David Moore