[nobe-l] accessability of Google products

Craig Cooper craigcooper2013 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:00:33 UTC 2016

Greetings,
Today, during our teacher meetings, we had an extensive discussion on
using various Google products, including Google Docs, Google Sheets,
Google Forms, and Google Apps.  These products are widely used in
schools, as they allow teachers to be able to do a number of creative
and interactive lessons, along with making it easy for teachers to
collaborate on documents.
It can be a bit overwhelming, learning the products and determining
whether they are accessible with screen readers.
I would love to hear your experiences with these various Google
products.  Do you use them in your teaching practice?  Are the iPhone
apps or PC Google products more accessible?
Thank you so much.
Craig Cooper
Teacher: U.S. History, World History, and English III
Brookings Harbor High School