[nobe-l] perky duck

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 03:00:10 UTC 2016

Hi Kelsey,
I preferred to use an old Braillenote MPower when I did the course last spring. I had PerkiDuck loaded on my work computer but it was far more difficult to read what I had written etc. It may be easier with a braille display.

Your computer keyboard behaves normally when PerkiDuck is not running.

Best,
Greg