[nobe-l] Fwd: Your priceline itinerary for Austin, TX - January 7th, 2016 (Itinerary# 106-146-212-86)

Irina Anisimova ilanisimova at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:28:23 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Priceline.com Customer Service" <ItineraryAir at trans.priceline.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:18:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Your priceline itinerary for Austin, TX - January 7th, 2016
(Itinerary# 106-146-212-86)
To: ILANISIMOVA at gmail.com

To view this email as web page, go here
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image: Priceline.com]
Hotels
Cars
Flights
Packages
Cruises
Your Flight Confirmation for Thu Jan 07 2016
Priceline Trip Number: 106-146-212-86
To view your full itinerary, click here.
[image: Print Itinerary]
Print Itinerary

[image: Email Itinerary]
Email Itinerary

[image: Trip Protection]
Add Trip Protection
[image]Add Trip Protection
Email Itinerary
Download our FREE app
Chicago  [image: to]  Austin
Austin  [image: to]  Cincinnati
Thu Jan 07 - Sun Jan 10 2016
Airline Confirmation Numbers
American Airlines: UOOVGL
Passengers:
Passengers:
Irina Anisimova
Thu Jan 07
Thu Jan 07
Chicago  [image: to]  Austin
ORD [image: to] AUS
[image]
[image]
ORD  [image: to]  AUS
5:10 PM - 8:02 PM
American Airlines Flight 2271
2h 52m, 977.0 miles

Depart:
O'Hare Intl Airport (ORD), Chicago, IL
Arrive:
Bergstrom Intl Airport (AUS), Austin, TX

Economy Class - McDonnell Douglas MD80
Sun Jan 10
Sun Jan 10
Austin  [image: to]  Cincinnati
AUS [image: to] ORD
[image]
[image]
AUS  [image: to]  ORD
8:30 AM - 11:13 AM
American Airlines Flight 1146
2h 43m, 977.0 miles

Depart:
Bergstrom Intl Airport (AUS), Austin, TX
Arrive:
O'Hare Intl Airport (ORD), Chicago, IL

Economy Class - McDonnell Douglas MD80

1h 42m layover in Chicago
ORD [image: to] CVG
[image]
[image]
ORD  [image: to]  CVG
12:55 PM - 3:13 PM
American Airlines Flight 3066
Operated by Envoy as American Eagle
1h 18m, 264.0 miles

Depart:
O'Hare Intl Airport (ORD), Chicago, IL
Arrive:
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Intl Airport (CVG), Cincinnati, OH

Economy Class - Embraer RJ145 Amazon
This itinerary departs from O'Hare Intl Airport (ORD) and returns to
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Intl Airport (CVG)
Important Information
Airline change penalties and restrictions apply. Most tickets are
non-refundable.

Airline Tickets are non-transferrable. Name changes or adjustments are
not allowed.

You will be issued electronic tickets. Remember to bring a valid
government-issued photo ID with you to check-in.
Summary of Charges
Total Price: $381.20
Billing Name:
Margaret Ziolkowski
Ticket Cost:
$349.00
Taxes & Fees:
$32.20
Tickets:
1
Total Price:
$381.20
Bonus:
No Priceline Booking Fee
See baggage information for additional fees that may apply
[image]Add Trip Protection
For $20.00/person, coverage includes:
[image]
100% Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Protection
[image]
$500 Baggage and Personal Effects
[image]
$50,000 Emergency Evacuation
[image]
$1,500 Medical Expense Coverage
[image]
24/7 Hour Live Travel Assistance
More Details
Learn More
Offer expires 10/15/15 at 1:18 PM EST
Airline Contact Information
American Airlines
[image]
Phone Number
1-800-433-7300
Confirmation Number
UOOVGL
Website
www.aa.com
Customer Service
Our customer service team is here to help. Call us at:
Priceline US & Canada
1-800-340-0575
>From Anywhere Else
+44 (0)20 7136 8462
Phone Numbers You Provided: 4125873358
Priceline Trip Number: 106-146-212-86
[image]
5X More Rewards!
With the Priceline Visa® Card

More Details »
[image]
Get our FREE APP
Book and view your itinerary on the go!

More Details »
Celebrate your love of the deal!
Travel bargains, coupons, special offers and more...
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image: advertisement]
[image: advertisement]
representative. To contact our customer service team directly, please
go to the customer service page of our website.

This is a transactional email from priceline.com LLC - 800 Connecticut
Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854