[nobe-l] Converting PDFs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 23:54:09 UTC 2016

Hello,
If you purchased the pdf suite, then I would think that would do the trick.
You mean the pdf adobe professional, right?
You can convert to word documents with that software. I would recommend that
you call the adobe company then for tech support.
If I had done it with adobe professional suite, I'd let you know. I have
openbook 8 and this is another option to convert the files.

Openbook is a OCR program for blind and low vision people which speaks and
enlarges text you scan or have on your pc as an
image. Unfortunately, openbook 9, the latest software, has a bug so you
cannot OCR pdf files.
But you can with openbook 8 or earlier.

Good luck!

Ashley