[nobe-l] New blindness products

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:17:13 UTC 2016

Just received this from a friend, so thought to pass it along.

Ambron Products now has a website! www.ambronproducts.com
where you can see, listen to and learn more about our products "for
the blind and sighted to share."  We hope you will check out this new
website, and also return in the near future to see our new products.
As you may recall, we are a couple of members of the senior support
groups at the Colorado Center for the Blind. We hope to make some new
stories, books, games and other products available for families and
friends to share, whether they are blind, sighted or somewhere in
between. We also look forward to your comments, requests and
suggestions.
Blessings, best wishes and thank you for your interest, Estelle Shukert
Ambron Products
2924 so. Ingalls Way
Denver, CO 80227
303-789-7538