[nobe-l] tutoring

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:36:21 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am a registered tutor on universitytutor.  It is similar to
wyzant.com.  I received an inquiry from a student wanting to
learn French.  I know I can tutor French, but I was wondering
when I should disclose my blindness to them.  I did not mention
it in my initial response, but should I mention it when we
actually set up a lesson? Most of what I would do with the
student will be oral, but for written grammar work, is there a
more efficient way for me to check it than having her email it to
me and me responding at a later time?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay