[nobe-l] adp

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:36:22 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,
I and many other JAWS users of JAWS 17 use Chrome a lot and we can do things
that IE or Firefox will not do. I will send you a tutorial that I did if you
want. It is an hour long, an MP3 recording and I go through Chrome and all
of it's settings and show exactly how to do everything in Chrome. FS is
crazy for saying that. Ten percent of Chrome is not accessible. I guess that
FS is not allowed to say that it is accessible until 100 percent is
accessible, I guess. Everything that I need to do with a Browser is
accessible in Chrome. Have a great one.