[nobe-l] perky duck

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:14:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am taking the transition to Unified English Braille course from
Hadley.  My instructor recommended I use Perky Duck to complete
my assignments since the apex does not seem to be transferring
all the data.  I am not comfortable using six-key entry on a
computer keyboard, so I was wondering if I could use my Focus 14
blue Braille keyboard to input the Braille text.  Therefore, is
anyone has used a Braille display to type in Perky Duck, how well
did it work? Sorry if this is off topic, but I really need advice
on this.  Also, if I install Perky Duck, can I still use my
computer keyboard as I normally would when Perky Duck is not in
use?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay