[nobe-l] Just became an NFB member

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:44:41 UTC 2016

 Something really exciting happened to me just now. I became a  member
of the National federation of the blind at large and the feeling is
awesome! Even from a far, it is great to know and feel like you belong
somewhere. I can now proudly keep saying and doing great things for
the organization. If you are already there, feel free to connect with
me by a comment, a private message, by email or skype. My email
address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
and my skype i d is:
adrijana.prokopenko
If you would like to learn about how you can become a member, try clicking on
www.nfb.org
and open the member option link. Even if you live out of the US, you
can still become one!