[nobe-l] questions regarding upgrading to Windows 10

S. Kashdan s_kashdan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am also interested in knowing if there are any big problems with Windows
10 for screen reader users. I have the most recent version of JAWS and am
currently having no real problems. I mainly do a lot of writing and reading
with my computer, and I don't look forward to having to stop work on various
things I want and need to do, to learn and adjust to the new computer
system. But, I know that the earlier versions of Windows are being phased
out and losing technical support... support for XP is already gone, even
though I really found it great to use with JAWS. So, I am a little hesitant
to upgrade unless people are finding it a relatively smooth transition. Is
this too much to hope for?

Thanks to all in advance,
Sylvie