[nobe-l] Teaching Music

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:57:15 UTC 2016

Hi Michelle,
I am about to enter my sophomore year as a music education major at Nebraska
Wesleyan University. I am totally blind and read braille music. Though I am
not actively teaching music, I have worked with two middle school bands and
have taught private lessons on clarinet and saxophone. If there is any way I
can help, just let me know.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin