[nobe-l] New Member

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:49:51 UTC 2016

Hello list, my name is Nate Kile, I am 39 and live in Alaska, I am
completely blind and am about to start working as an assistive technology
instructor at our local center. I joined the list to assist me as an
instructor as I grow in this new field. One area that I am lacking knowledge
in is Zoom text, I am open for the challenge never the less and excited to
take on this new job. I am also an assistant Pastor and a recording engineer
with a project studio where I record clients and help to mix and master
their projects. Out of curiosity, Is this list high, med or low traffic?
Well, take care and hope to meet some new people on here and learn a few new
things.