[nobe-l] Train your students with Classic windows menu view?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:40:25 UTC 2016

Thank you Kelsey, I use both windows 7 and 8 with normal view, but windows
ten is an entirely different ball game than any windows thus far and for
even me I am having to completely relearn the set up and really just by
memorization so far because logically it is a little rough in its work flow
with something like JAWS.
Have you used windows ten yourself yet?