[nobe-l] NOBE-L Digest, Vol 142, Issue 12

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 06:41:36 UTC 2016

Are you totally blind? Are your children sighted or blind? If they are
sighted, do you need a lot of modifications?
Yes, I know it will be hard work, but that will be all right, I hope.
I am uncertain of being an itinerant teacher for the blind, but I know
I'll probably have no choice.
As an etiquette teacher, I am still thinking on it. I'm not sure.
I found a school called Concordia University Chicago that offers a
special education degree that includes visual impairment. All of the
other colleges that I've found besides Northern and Illinois State on
deal with learning disabilities.
I want to be as one-on-one with my students as possible, whatever I teach.