[nobe-l] Kayla's Career Questions

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:10:24 UTC 2016

Thank you for sending me all of this information. I had no clue it was
so much paperwork, but I guess I should because I had to go through
that by seeing the piles of paperwork on my teachers' desks.
It DOES sound intimidating, because I have only volunteered in
teaching Braille and they are adults. But I would love to work with
children. I've only really helped my little brother with his homework
and he is sighted and in first grade.
Guess journalism and teaching are in the same boat time-wise. Perhaps
I'm not ready to work with children like I'd like to. When I first
came to this list, I wanted to be a teacher (TVI) and a nanny, but I
did not think I'd be hired as a nanny and everyone whose seen me teach
thinks I'll do great, but I'm also a writer.
Maybe there's a list for blind journalists I can find. I want to talk
to one of them about the ethics, too. Everyone, just please pray for
me, if you will. That I'll listen to what God tells me to do and do
it.