[nobe-l] need a mentor

Frank Lopez frank at customcanines.org
Sun Mar 20 23:02:32 UTC 2016

Hello Kayla,

I am a retired High School teacher and I did not start teaching until I was
in my early 40's.  I have been legally blind all my life and had been a
mechanic for many years.  I lost the rest of my sight when I was 39.  At
this time of my life, I made the decision to go back to school and become a
teacher. I taught auto shop for 20 years and I loved every minute of it.  I
guess what I am trying to say that it is never too late to start a career
in education.  Best wishes on all of your endevors.

God Bless You,

Frank Lopez