[nobe-l] Teacher for Tomorrow program, questions

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:14:42 UTC 2016

Hi, Ashley. I remember you back when I wanted to do child development.
I'm still iffy about it, but I think TVI is it for me. I was thinking
about signing up for BELL through NFB. I don't think it pays. I wish.
I currently am in a communications degree and want to add on or see if
my communications can somehow work into an education degree. I'm still
at community college.