[nobe-l] Introduction and Advice for Student Teaching

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:14:34 UTC 2016

I'm afraid people won't think I'm a good teacher if I don't stick to
only special education and I'm afraid that I won't get hired. Like
when I wanted to be a nanny. I'm afraid of not finding work. Plus, I'm
a little worried about changing my major; I'm in communicationss
currently.
The only people I've ever taught were blind adults. I want to be
independent and to support myself instead of living at home. Like I
said, I'm still considering teaching; I want to do something with
either childcare or with writing. I want good, honest, stable work.
Even if the teaching salary is small.