[nobe-l] finally decided, now I need a mentor

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:48:07 UTC 2016

I'm going to be a teacher. Now I need a mentor. I may take a course in
the summer just to get started now, so then I can at least be 26 when
I start teaching.:)
I want you guys to please help me keep accountable. Whenever I feel
like changing my mind, please tell me to stop.
Can I get any kind of special education degree to teach? What certain
credential or endorsement do I need to teach the blind? Do I have to
go to Northern Illinois University since I live in IL?
I cannot wait to become one of you teachers.