[nobe-l] Young woman in need of help

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:40:49 UTC 2016

 I read this on an email list. I believe this is a child or a teenager
they are talking about and thought to spread it here as well, in case
someone can help her.

Friends,

 We have been contacted by a non-profit seeking to help a young woman
in Connecticut. She has brain cancer and has recently lost all vision
as a result. She loves video games, but she needs help in finding and
learning how to play accessible computer games. Time is of the essence
because her prognosis is not good.

 Helping this young woman reconnect to the computer games she loves
would make a remarkable difference in her quality of life. Time is
precious, and she and her mother would greatly appreciate any ideas
and/or assistance you could offer.

 A family friend, Cathy Sobask, reached out to us and is assisting the
young woman and her mother in this matter. You may reach her directly
at <mail to:
csobask at yahoo.com
or at 203-671-7098.