[nobe-l] Accessible Astronomy Workshop

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon May 9 16:00:27 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: noreen at youcandoastronomy.com [mailto:noreen at youcandoastronomy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 9:56 AM
To: Sigman, Brian
Cc: erival at comcast.net
Subject: RE: Demographics

Hi Brian,

Early this year, you passed on information about a free accessible astronomy workshop for students in grades 7-12 through your teacher listserv. The workshop is on Saturday May 21st ...so far, we have only a few people who signed up in January.

I'm attaching the flyer again to this email.

Would it be possible for you to please send out one more email through the teacher listserv with this information? We want to be sure all students who are interested have the opportunity to attend this special program.

Sincerely,

Noreen Grice
You Can Do Astronomy