[nobe-l] Educational Apps

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:40:01 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Next semester I will be doing my student teaching in a first grade classroom where each student has an iPad. I would really like to be able to incorporate technology into my lessons by using educational apps. I was wondering if any of you knew of any educational apps or games that would be appropriate for the lower elementary grades. I have looked on the Apple viz website under education for iOS with very little success. I have no usable vision, so any apps would need to be VoiceOver compatible.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Tara Abella