[nobe-l] public vs. private schools

vparadiso92 at gmail.com vparadiso92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:54:53 UTC 2016

Hi Kayla,

I just wanted to make one more point on this topic. When looking for a job, it's important to look for a placement that you feel is going to address your needs best. However, don't let that limit you. Aim for a placement where you feel that your strength and your interests lie. And I say that because there may be a private school that is perfectly suited to your needs and strengths as a teacher. It just may be more of skewer. Keep us all posted!

--
Valeria