[nobe-l] Question about teaching

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 03:13:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
My name is Ixchel Jackie Larrauri and I'm currently studying at the
university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I have some questions
regarding being a blind educator. Are there any primary school
teachers that I could speak to, or do you know of anyone I could speak
to? My dream has always been to be a teacher, but so many people have
discouraged me or said that it is impossible. I know of one person I
could possibly talk with, but would like to talk with more if
possible.
Thank you for any help,
Jackie