[nobe-l] Question about teaching

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:34:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am glad this thread is getting many responses. I am also studying to become on elementary school teacher and would be interested in any methods you all might have.

I can only speak for myself here, but in regards to specific questions, it’s hard to know what they are when you’re not in the field yet. So I think teachers providing any tips regarding questions that you had when you were going into teaching would be awesome.

One question I have, and this surely is not the only one, but how do you organize your classroom and make it look visually appealing to students?

Sorry to piggy back on this thread.