[nobe-l] Facebook group for blind children under 18

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:12:14 UTC 2016

This person must be really really lonely from wherever she's at. I have joined a couple of her Facebook groups and they're all not active they are all very sporadic and she makes all kinds of Facebook groups and email list I think either seeking friends are to seek a way into the United States. Then she spams the NFB email servers in doing this. I wish someone would take them to the side and talk to her about this. Because it's very spam

Sent from my iPhone