[nobe-l] using exit tickets in the classroom

Craig Cooper craigcooper2013 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:46:38 UTC 2016

Greetings,
As I look forward to students coming back to class next week, I am
attempting to create a system, whereby I can assess student learning
by using daily exit tickets.  I would like to use Google Forms or some
other user-friendly and accessible method for accomplishing this.
Have you successfully done this?  I figure Google Forms would be the
best, as students are familiar with using Google.  However, if you
have a better solution, please share.  I will allow students to use
their phones to access the online exit ticket question, related to
that day's lesson objective.  They can provide a short answer to the
question and submit it.  I should have instant access to their
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and experiences.
Craig
Teacher: U.S. History, World History, and English III
Brookings Harbor High School