[nobe-l] Google Classroom question

Craig Cooper craigcooper2013 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 06:46:15 UTC 2016

Greetings,
I have found Google Classroom to be quite accessible.  However, they
may have changed something over the summer break.  I am now unable to
expand the "post to stream menu" button, with the keyboard.  I have
tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE, using JAWS.  I am still able to expand
the other collapsed menu buttons, including the individual class
menus, when I press enter.  However, the "post to stream menu," button
is essential, as it allows one to create assignments and
announcements.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Craig
Teacher: U.S. History, World History, and English III
Brookings Harbor High School